Dharamshala with Bir Billing
Himachal is undoubtedly a beautiful destination for nature lover as well for adventure lovers too. Dharamshala is known as mini Tibbet. A beautiful hill station with many natural scenic views makes Dharamshala more beautiful. Many monasteries and Dalailama palace enhance their importance.
Bir Billing is famous for their paragliding sight. Bir Billing has Asia’s most famous paragliding sight and ideal place for camping. You can make your weekend more memorable with camping, bonfires and music with a lot of adventure activities.
ITINERARY FOR 2NIGHTS/ 3DAYS TOUR TO DHARAMSHALA,BIR BILLING:
- Day 00 Reporting time at school/college at 2100 hrs. Leave from school/college at 2130 hrs by bus for Dharamshala.Overnight in the Coach.
- Day 01 Arrive Dharamshala & transfer to the hotel. After breakfast visit Bhagsunag Temple, Bhagsunag waterfall, Dalai Lama Palace at McloadGanj.Evening free for independent activities like shopping etc.Dinner and Overnight in the hotel.
- Day 02 After Breakfast leave Dharamshala for Bir-Billing. EnroutevisitCricket Stadium, Chamunda Mata Temple. Arrivecamp site at Bir Billing. Welcome drink served. Briefing about adventure activities.Burma Bridge, Commando Net. Dinner followed by bonfire music and dance.Overnight in the camp.
- Day 03 After Breakfast Enjoy Paragliding (optional). Later visit ParaglidingLand Point, Baijnath temple andBir Monastery, Toy train, Kheer Ganga,Jwala Devi Temple &Chintapurni Temple. Later leave for school/college.Dinner on the way (Bombay Picnic Point).Overnight in the coach.
- Day 04 Arrive School/college at 0530 hrs.
- Bus charges Ex Delhi between School-Dharamshala-Bir Billing-School.
- sightseeing, guide charges.
- 01 Night in hotel & 01 Night in Camp lodging on 4 persons in room/Tent (3star Deluxe Hotel has all modern facilities like Colour TV, Intercom. attached bathroom, running hot and cold water etc.)
- Meals Veg. 02 Breakfast, 02 Dinner at hotel/camp, & 01 Dinner on the way Bombay Picnic Point in returning. Transport – Tempo Traveller/ AC Bus.
- Costing Rs 5000/- Per person calculated on the basis of a minimum of 12 people in a tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, tips, porterage, cold drinks.
- paragliding, entrance fees at the monuments.
- personal Insurance for any unforeseen circumstances and all other expenses not specifically mentioned above.
- Dharamshala- 3-star hotel
- Bir Billing- Camp
ESCORTS: The tour will be duly escorted by the teacher from the school/college ( Only in case of school/ college group tour)