God’s Own Country- Kerala
Kerala, a state on India’s tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It’s known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
5 Days / 4 Nights Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Cochin
- Day 1 : Cochin-munnar (arrival)**4:10hrs (126.6 Km)- Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar . Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India & Tea Musium. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar.
- Day 2 : Munnar Day 2**- After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Munnar. Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar.
- Day 3 : Munnar - Thekkady- Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure.
- Day 4 : Thekkady - Allpepey- After Brake fast check out from Thekkady and transferred to Alleppey. Check in at hotel and Proceed to Local sight seeing.alappuzha has always enjoyed an important place in the maritime history of Kerala. Today, it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. over night stay at hotel.
- Day 5 : Alleppey - Cochin (tour Ends)- Alleppey - Cochin Sightseeing & COk Drop After breakfast proceed to The Alleppey Beach, spend some time & thye sightseeing of Fort Kochin, Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagouge, Marine Drive & M G Road for shopping & then transfer to Cochin Airport to proceed with your onward journey.
- 4 nights accommodation in 3 star hotels and houseboat
- 4 breakfast and 4 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
-Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
-Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
-Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
-Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
-All Items Of Personal Nature.
-Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
-Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
-Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations.
-Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
- Munnar - Spice Jungle Resort or Similar
- Thekkady- Hotel Seasons or Similar
- Alleppey- Ac Deluxe Houseboat